Welcome to my blog. FOLLOW? | DASHBOARD?
Sweet Treats.
Entry


About


Shout


Links

Welcome :)


Hello. Welcome to MY HISTORY LOVE blog.
Feel free to navigate around. Thanks!





Credits


Skin+header designer : Ainnad_Rocks
Photos : Weheartit | Tumblr
Background : Kak Biyha

0 cookie(s) ● Ahad, 20 Februari 2011 ● 12:01 PG
Love words touches one’s heart in so many ways. It doesn’t matter if the love word recipient is a boyfriend or girlfriend, husband or wife, another love or simply a friend. Love words written in greeting or romantic cards and love letters enhances the relationship and rekindle their passion. Love words are best during Valentine’s Day, anniversaries and birthdays. Nowadays, love words are also used to exchange wedding vows.
Examples of love words commonly used are: 
“Honey”
“My love”
“Sweetheart”
“Dear”
“Baby”
“Forever”
“Promise”
“Love is not finding someone to live with, it’s finding someone you can’t live without.”
“I love thee, I love but thee. With a love that shall not die. Till the sun grows cold and the stars grow old.”
“Love isn’t finding the perfect person. It’s seeing an imperfect person perfectly.”
“My love is as boundless as the sea, my love is deep. The more I give thee, the more I have for both are infinite.”
“Life has never been better since you came into my life.”
“Love is a promise, love is a souvenir. Once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.
“For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.”
“If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you’ve made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand.”
“The hours I spend with you I look upon as a sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive.  Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.”
“To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven.”
“If music be the food of love, play on.”
“Come live with me and be my love, and we will all the pleasures prove. That valleys, groves, hills and fields, woods or Steep Mountain yields.”
“Love is all you need.”
“It’s never too late to fall in love.”
“Where there is love, there is life.”
“There is no remedy to love but to love more.”
“Some love lasts a lifetime. True love lasts forever.”
“If love is great and there are no greater things, then what I feel for you must be the greatest.”
“Where there is love, there are always miracles.”
“If I know what love is, it is because of you.”
“The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.”
“I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.”
“To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.” 
Love words are one of the most romantic ways to say you love someone dearly.  It is music to their ears. But it doesn’t really matter how long or short or big or small your love words were, as long as it comes from the heart, then happiness it brings.



Past Future