Welcome to my blog. FOLLOW? | DASHBOARD?
Sweet Treats.
Entry


About


Shout


Links

Welcome :)


Hello. Welcome to MY HISTORY LOVE blog.
Feel free to navigate around. Thanks!





Credits


Skin+header designer : Ainnad_Rocks
Photos : Weheartit | Tumblr
Background : Kak Biyha

0 cookie(s) ● Rabu, 2 November 2011 ● 7:37 PG
Well it's good to hear your voice
I hope your doing fine And if you ever wonder, I'm lonely here tonight Lost here in this moment and time keeps slipping by And if I could have just one wish I'd have you by my side Oooh, oh I miss you Oooh, oh I need you And I love you more than I did before And if today I don't see your face Nothing's changed, no one can take your place It gets harder everyday Say you love me more than you did before And I'm sorry it's this way But I'm coming home, I'll be coming home And if you ask me I will stay, I will stay Well I try to live without you The tears fall from my eyes I'm alone and I feel empty God I'm torn apart inside I look up at the stars Hoping your doing the same Somehow I feel closer and I can hear you say Oooh, oh I miss you Oooh, oh I need you And I love you more than I did before And if today I don't see your face Nothing's changed, no one can take your place It gets harder everyday Say you love me more than you did before And I'm sorry that it's this way But I'm coming home, I'll be coming home And if you ask me I will stay, I will stay Always stay I never wanna lose you And if I had to I would choose you So stay, please always stay You're the one that I hold onto 'Cause my heart would stop without you And I love you more than I did before And if today I don't see your face Nothing's changed no one can take your place It gets harder everyday Say you love me more than you did before And I'm sorry that it's this way But I'm coming home, I'll be coming home And if you ask me I will stay, I will stay I'll always stay And I love you more than I did before And I'm sorry that it's this way But I'm coming home I'll be coming home And if you ask I will stay, I will stay I will stay


Past Future